IMMUNITY, PROPHYLAXIS AND VACCINES
- The starting line for COVID-19 vaccine.
Minor forms develop neutralizing antibodies
- Hydroxychloroquine – time flies
- Pros and cons to HCQ
- Thymosin alpha 1 (Tα1) reduces the mortality of severe COVID-19 by restoration of lymphocytopenia and reversion of exhausted T cells
- Targets of T Cell Responses to SARS-CoV-2
- Maskadom initiative – do they work?
- Cloth masks
- The estimated impact of the COVID-19 epidemic in the general population of France
- Exposed children often escape infection
- Seroprevalence of SARS-CoV-2 among children visiting a hospital during the initial Seattle outbreak
- Schools reopen for children with chronic diseases
- The benefits of randomness, Einstein’s two mistakes
KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON…
- Controversies of renin–angiotensin system inhibition
- Management of patients with immune-mediated kidney disease
- Presentation and Outcomes of Patients with ESKD and COVID-19
- SARS-CoV-2 infection of kidney organoids prevented with soluble human ACE2
- The COVID rheumatology alliance
- Kidney involvement in COVID-19 and rationale for extracorporeal therapies
- Minimizing the risk of COVID-19 among patients on dialysis
- Beyond COVID-19, Low Serum Bicarbonate and CKD Progression in Children.
- Developmental stages of tertiary lymphoid tissue reflect local injury and inflammation in mouse and human kidneys
In today’s ZIP file COVID 30 mai 2020 interesting papers.
Published on Linkedin<https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/covid-snp-30-mai-michel-tsimaratos>
All docs and letters available on-line<https://www.snephroped.org/covid/>
Merci à Florentine Garaix, Philippe Hugot, Martin Christian, Eric Thervet, Alexandre Fabre, Stephane Burtey, Rob Ross Russell, Pierre Cochat, Labros Stefas, Nathalie Quiles et Lucas Percheron.
Mis à jour le 30 mai 2020