EXITING THE LOCKDOWN
Vaccination news – success in rhesus monkeys: ChAdOx1 nCoV-19 vaccination prevents SARS-CoV-2 pneumonia in rhesus macaques.
IMMUNITY AND SEVERE DISEASE IN CHILDREN
- Risks to children and young people during covid-19 pandemic
- Pre-existing and de novo humoral immunity to SARS-CoV-2 in humans
- PIMS, a new ‘hyperinflammatory syndrome’ in children
- Acute heart failure in multisystem inflammatory syndrome in children (MIS-C) in the context of global SARS-CoV-2 pandemic
- Potent neutralizing antibodies against SARS-CoV-2
TEST, TEST, TEST
RESEARCH AND ETHICS
- A framework for identifying regional outbreak and spread of COVID-19 from one-minute population-wide surveys.
- Assessment of Deaths From COVID-19 and From Seasonal Influenza
- COVID-19 in humanitarian settings and lessons learned from past epidemics. COVID-19 will damage health not just now but also in the future. Biomedical research: lessons from the last decade’s crisis and austerity-stricken small countries for the current COVID-19-related crisis.
- Controversy: care protocols or research protocols
- Avoiding dangerous mistakes in COVID research
- Defeating COVID-19 requires unprecedented action and collaboration
- Is COVID-19 an Endothelial Disease ?
- Drowned by numbers
- I’d rather have Covid-19 in a free country than no COVID in a totalitarian state
All docs and letters available on-line<https://www.snephroped.org/covid/>
Don’t forget to click on ESPN COVID resource <https://www.espn-online.org/covid-19/>, on IPNA COVID initiative <https://ipna-online.org/covidinitiative/>, and on EAP resource page <https://www.eapaediatrics.eu/covid-19-resource-centre/>.
Merci à Philippe Hugot, Martin Christian, Eric Thervet, Alexandre Fabre, Stephane Burtey, Rob Ross Russell, Pierre Cochat, Labros Stefas, Nathalie Quiles et Lucas Percheron.