EXITING THE LOCKDOWN
Vaccination news – success in rhesus monkeys: ChAdOx1 nCoV-19 vaccination prevents SARS-CoV-2 pneumonia in rhesus macaques.
MEDICAL MANAGEMENT / INFECTIVITY
- Hydroxychloroquine in patients with mainly mild to moderate coronavirus disease 2019: open label, randomised controlled trial
- Potential of chloroquine and hydroxychloroquine to treat COVID-19 causes fears of shortages among people with systemic lupus erythematosus
- Temporal dynamics in viral shedding and transmissibility of COVID-19
- Caring for patients with cancer in the COVID-19 era.
- SARS-CoV-2 entry factors are highly expressed in nasal epithelial cells together with innate immune genes.
- SARS-COV-2, cats and dogs.
- Early Safety Indicators of COVID-19 Convalescent Plasma in 5,000 Patients.
- A framework for identifying regional outbreak and spread of COVID-19 from one-minute population-wide surveys.
- Assessment of Deaths From COVID-19 and From Seasonal Influenza
- COVID-19 in humanitarian settings and lessons learned from past epidemics. COVID-19 will damage health not just now but also in the future. Biomedical research: lessons from the last decade’s crisis and austerity-stricken small countries for the current COVID-19-related crisis.
- EAP Webinar about COVID19 and Paediatric Health. May 21st, 2020 05:00 PM CET. Research to help Women and Children – the PENTA Foundation approach to COVID19 outbreak. Pr. Carlo Giaquinto and Pr. Claire Thorne. Registration required.
In today’s ZIP file COVID 15 mai 2020, interesting papers, recos and bibliographies.
Merci à Philippe Hugot, Martin Christian, Eric Thervet, Alexandre Fabre, Stephane Burtey, Rob Ross Russell, Pierre Cochat, Labros Stefas, Nathalie Quiles et Lucas Percheron.
Mis à jour le 15 mai 2020