- Children with cancer are not at a higher risk for COVID-19 infection or morbidity
- Multiorgan and Renal Tropism of SARS-CoV-2
- Estimating excess 1-year mortality associated with the COVID-19 pandemic
- Kawasaki-like disease: emerging complication during the COVID-19 pandemic
- An outbreak of severe Kawasaki-like disease at the Italian epicentre. Estimating the burden of SARS-CoV-2 in France
- SARS-CoV-2 Rates in BCG-Vaccinated and Unvaccinated Young Adults
- Organ procurement and transplantation during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Transmission of SARS-CoV-2 in Domestic Cats
- Africa’s difficult choices.
- Inequity in Crisis Standards of Care
- Why is the Somali diaspora so badly hit by COVID-19
- How Kerala’s rock star health minister helped save it from Covid-19.
- Defiance in the US.
- Is Africa doing better (than the rest of the world) ?
- The Systemic Failure Hypothesis
- Intelligence for healthcare
- reinforcement of private-public cooperation
- Preventing a Parallel Pandemic
- Healthcare workers are faithful.
- Too much is not enough: 13901 papers in 111 days (data from COVID19primer.com)
- He Was a Science Star. Then He Promoted a Questionable Cure for Covid-19
- Finding Reliable information about Covid-19
- In today’s ZIP file COVID 14 mai 2020, interesting papers, recos and bibliographies
Merci à Philippe Hugot, Martin Christian, Eric Thervet, Alexandre Fabre, Stephane Burtey, Rob Ross Russel, Pierre Cochat, Labros Stefas, Nathalie Quiles et Lucas Percheron.